HABITAT FOR HUMANITY
MVGCSA VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Tuesday, February 13th
Wednesday, February 14th
Thursday, February 15th*
Friday, February 16th
Morning shift: 8:30 - 11:30 am
Afternoon Shift: 12:30 - 3:30 pm
*Thursday shift is 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
650 Orville Street
Fairborn, OH 45324
Sign up to volunteer through the Habitat for Humanity Volunteer Hub:
(download the sign-up instructions by clicking here or read below)
- Click the “Sign-In” link on the top right hand corner of the page. (Small Link in Blue!)
- Click the “Register” button. Complete the registration form.
- Please note that if you do not complete all of the required fields, your registration will not be processed.
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to associate yourself with the Miami Valley GCSAA Volunteer Group by checking the box to the left under the “Group Membership” portion of the registration/user form.
- Click the “Save and Continue” button. If you remain on the same original registration form/page, scroll to the top of the page and look for the error instructions in RED. Hit the “Save and Continue” button again to submit your registration.
- Congratulations! You are now registered! Sign In using your new username and password!
To “Sign-Up “for a RESERVED Volunteer Event/Date:
- “Sign-In” with your Volunteer Hub username and password.
- Scroll down to the RESERVED date and event for the WSU Campus Chapter.
- Click the “Sign Up” button next to your chosen and reserved Volunteer Event!
- If the Volunteer Opportunity states that is it “RESERVED,” you will need to edit your Volunteer Hub account to ensure you are associated with the “Miami Valley GCSAA” in the “Group Membership” portion of your registration form.
- Follow the prompts to finalize the registration for your Volunteer Event.
- You will receive an email confirmation immediately and a reminder email three days before your scheduled volunteer event/date.
- Please Note: You will not receive either email from Volunteer Hub if you opted out of the email option during the registration process.
Need to cancel your volunteer day?
· “Sign-In” with your username and password.
· Scroll down to “Your Upcoming Events.”
· Locate the event you need to cancel and click the “Cancel” button.
· Follow the prompts to cancel your volunteer event.
Build Site Information and Tips:
· Wear closed-toed, sturdy shoes (or boots) and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
· Please dress appropriately for the weather (rain, snow, etc.). You may be working on interior and exterior volunteer tasks.
· Cold water and a Port-a-John will be provided on-site.
· Bring a camera! You’ll want to remember this day.
· Have fun!